REMINDER NOTICE OF MEETING
ATHRA AGM and GENERAL MEETING
The Board of ATHRA would like to extend an invitation to all ATHRA Member organisations and their own members to attend the ATHRA AGM at 8pm (AEST) Monday 20th July 2020 via a Zoom Meeting.
- ATHRA AGM 2000hrs (8pm) Monday 20th July 2020 including the formal Handover to the newly elected Board
- Chairman’s Report
- Financial Report
- Other Reports
- Any special business if agenda items received before 10th July
Agenda items for the AGM are welcome and to be submitted via the Board email (email@example.com no later than 5pm Friday 10th July 2020.
Please remember that input at the AGM meeting is welcome however only elected State delegates of members and the Board are permitted to vote.
DATE:- Monday 20th July 2020 – 8pm (AEST)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 718 5047 4927
RSVP:- Friday 17th July 2020
Please spread the word – all members of ATHRA members welcome
To continue to receive ATHRA updates and to enable your volunteers to also receive updates, please subscribe to the ATHRA blog at athra.asn.au
The blog is free for anyone interested in the T&H Rail sector to join. Please encourage all your members to join.
ELECTION OF OFFICE BEARERS
We would also like to advise the current Board members for 2019/20 are:
- Steve Strangward – Chairman and Vic State Rep (re-elected unopposed June 2020 as State Rep)
- Paul Rollason – Vice Chair – Seconded Board member – ONRSR Liaison and Insurance Coordinator
- Jenny Edmonds – NSW State Rep (re-elected unopposed June 2020 as State Rep
- Corbin Pratt – Qld State Rep (re-elected unopposed June 2020 as State Rep) and IT manager
- Chris Martin – Tasmanian State Rep (re-elected unopposed June 2020 as State Rep as State Rep)
- Barry Walding – South Australian State Rep (re-elected unopposed June 2020 as State Rep)
- Alex Kruger – Western Australian State Rep (elected unopposed June 2020 as State Rep)
- Vikki Ducrow (Vic) – seconded Board Member
- Chris LeMarshall (Qld) – seconded Board member
- Peter Anderson (NSW) – seconded Board member – Safety manager
- Graham Shoesmith – currently acting treasurer
The appointment of the 2020/21 Board will occur at the first ATHRA Board Meeting following the AGM.
Nominations are usually called for from the floor however due to COVID-19, nominations are open for the position of Chairman and Secretary in 2020 for a two (2) year term (Vice Chair and Treasurer next year for a two year rolling vacancy).
Currently the Board is seeking anyone interested in performing the secretary and treasurer’s role as there is a vacant position for each.